Hello all! The other Baker Street Regulars and I are here to solve your mysteries and more. This a blog for the upcoming new Sherlock Hooves radio play. Feel free to ask any questions as we bring you up to date on the progress of production. Now then, what are we waiting for? The game is a hoof!Comic Archive Audio Production Archive FAQ What is your inqury? Be it clue or composition feel free to contribute here.
- CodeNightmasterc: Hey is squeak on?
- CodeNightmasterc: Or somebody who has control of the Piab tumblr?
- SlyWit: SlyWit is summoned
- SlyWit: First, to see the tumblee, you must answer me these questions three. Then, the new post you'll see
- CodeNightmasterc: Very well ask your questions three.
- SlyWit: WHAT is your post?
- CodeNightmasterc: TO SEEK some help since half our artist team is gone for an unknown length of time
- SlyWit: And this is for Sherlock?
- CodeNightmasterc: Yes.
- SlyWit: Final Question. WHAT do you think about Treasure Island?
- CodeNightmasterc: What kind of Treasure Island? The Book or The Movie?
- SlyWit: What I don't know th--AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
- Great I make it into a tales from the chat with my silly Halloween skype name. Speaking of Halloween! We plan on premiering our first episode on YouTube on all hallows eve!
Anonymous asked: In regards to your call out for artists, if I wanted to send samples, where do I send them? Do you have an e-mail?
Actually, we have a submission tab! It’s not so much a button, but if you scroll up to the top of our page, you’ll see the phrase: Be it clue or composition feel free to contribute here. Click it and then put your pictures inside! This way, everyone in the division can see the pictures and the mods can decide who will be our guest artists for the comics. And regardless whether you get to guest-art or not, we’ll happily share submissions with the rest of the fans, cause, well, we love when other fans show their talents and appreciation.
Due to unavoidable schedule changes and circumstances, our two main comic artists are unable to draw updates for our comic ‘The Ask-Orb’. However, this becomes a great opportunity for you, our fans and followers! If you’re an artist-type, and want to draw for our comic, then submit to the Division a sample of your work (ponies, please) and we’ll select a few lucky artists to feature as guest artists for Not My Division!
For reminders, here are DragonsandDreamscape’s versions of our Sherlock and John designs:
We really could use the help, and every little bit is appreciated. Thanks, everypony!
It is with regret and sorrow that I must say that the tumblr comic for Sherlock Hooves will have to be temporarily postponed till further notice. One of our comic artist is sick and the other one is without access to her computer or drawing programs for an unknown length of time. However in the ways of good news we plan to release episode one of The Adventures of Sherlock Hooves: A Study in Magic this month.
Anonymous asked: Murphy still around here?
Not so much Murphy as is circumstances of life getting in the way of production as opposed to mere bad luck. However Murphy did seem to be bothering Jestre, the voice of Trotson, for a few weeks with one loud thing after another invading his recording space.
Please keep in mind that even though we are part of Pony In a Box productions and have access to some of their resources should we need them, we are still very much a separate and small team compared to them. That said we are not planning on giving up on giving our fans a quality production any time soon.